Particles Effect

⭐Searcher

jueves, 1 de octubre de 2020

Entrance no.465


I believe there are 2 realms: the human realm & the spiritual realm. I belive when a soul is born is sent to the human realm in a human body and when the soul dies goes to the spiritual realm to prepare for re-birth. I also believe in reincarnation of the souls, where they are re-send to the world to complete special missions. I like to believe that someday when my time comes, I'll reincarnate on a lotus for these are special flowers that can grow and bloom even on the muddiest grounds.


🍁Hair:
🍁Accessories:
🍁Clothing:
- A Z U L - Mariza Dress [Exclusive @ Sense Event]
This dress is fitmesh compatible with the following mesh bodies: Belleza F & I, Legacy, Maitreya & Slink. Also it comes in 5 other colors to choose from.





- A Z U L - by Mami Jewell. 



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario