Particles Effect

⭐Searcher

lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2020

Entrance no.463



I am but a fragment of different faces of myself from different life stages, and I wear a mask just like anyone to hide the sides of me that not even I like about it. But just because I use a mask doesn't mean that I'm entire good or evil, there's both sides coexisting within me, it all depends on who you are and the way you treat me. 


🍁Hair:
🍁Accessories:
🍁Jewelry:
🍁Clothing:
- A Z U L - Sylvie Dress [Exclusive @ BlackFair]
This mini dress is compatible with the following mesh bodies: Belleza, Maitreya, Slink & Tonic. Also it includes HUD to choose from 2 top versions and 2 tones. This mini dress comes in 8 other different colors to choose your fave. 




- A Z U L - by Mami Jewell. 



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario