Particles Effect

⭐Searcher

miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2020

Entrance no.460


I remember when I was studying modeling back then in 2015 and I learned on my first school about the "Art Deco"styling and Sonatta store where she is the biggest fan of the roaring 20's and 30's decade on SL. I fell in love right away with her creations, the elegance of the designs and I used to dream of been able to get my hands on one of her designs and even though I had parade some of her creations on the past I believe this year I am lucky to fulfill my dreams. 

Thank you Sonatta dear for making my dream come true! ♥


🍁Hair:
(includes headdress)
🍁Accessories:
🍁Jewelry:
🍁Clothing:
This gown is compatible with system and mesh bodies comes in mesh sizes: XS - XL, includes alpha mask for system body users.




SONATTA  by Sonatta Morales.









 

2 comentarios: