Particles Effect

⭐Searcher

miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2020

Entrance no.458


-AZUL- was one of the oldest brands on SL some people used to take you to get group gifts, I remember back in 2013 when I arrived to SL for the first time and can't recall who suggested me this brand. As soon as I stepped on the store I fell in love with their designs, I used to day dream about being able to wear one day in a future one of their beautiful designs and that day came true last month's after 7 years and a half. I do believe if you work hard, dreams do come true maybe not as fast as one would like to but eventually they will.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you Mami for giving me a chance! ♥


🍁Hair:
🍁Accessory:
🍁Jewelry:
🍁Clothing:
This gown is compatible with the following mesh bodies: Belleza, Maitreya & Slink. It comes in different colors to choose as individual or fatpack, the options are dark palette and soft palette, also you can choose on the HUD which skirt color between white or black you would like to accompany the color of your choice.





- A Z U L - by Mami Jewell. 






 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario