Particles Effect

⭐Searcher

lunes, 1 de junio de 2020

Entrance no. 443




It's true we had so many plans and the special day arrive and here I am with what used to be my best attire. So many years has passed by since that day, the one you never showed up and left me stood up and I've been here for the past 5 years waiting for your return knowing deep down it is not happening. So in the course of time I found a new lover, I fell in love with solitude where I'm free and see the long waiting as something melancholy yet romantic.

☼Hair:
☼Accessory:
☼Jewelry:
☼Clothing:
The gown is fitmesh compatible with classic and mesh bodies: Belleza, eBody, Maitreya, Ocacin, Slink, TMP & Tonic. It also comes in classic sizes: XS - XL, this gown includes: Roses Crown, Necklace, Earrings, Back Accessory, Shoulder Accessory, Long Veil (Flexi), Face Veil (Flexi), Bouquet in 2 versions with or without pose, Under top w/gloves of lace in appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink, TMP & system layer, Gloves in system layer and Leg Skirt (Flexi), Long Train (Flexi) plus Legs skirt's accessories. Includes alpha mask for system avatars.




LAMU FASHION by Lamu Friedman. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario