Particles Effect

⭐Searcher

jueves, 28 de mayo de 2020

Entrance no.441



Ahh weddings, isn't those supposed to be the most special day of your life? I love to hear about people's love stories but when it comes to weddings these aren't one of my favorite. I see weddings with some sort of nostalgic instead of the happiest moment in a timeline of life. I can't deny either I daydream of it with the one I truly, madly, deeply and secretly been in love for a few years.

•Hair:
•Accessory:
•Jewelry:
•Clothing:
The gown is fitmesh compatible with classic and mesh bodies: Belleza, eBody, Maitreya, Ocacin, Slink, TMP & Tonic. It also comes in classic sizes: XS - XL, this gown includes: Hairpin, Necklace, Earrings, Back Accessory, Shoulder Accessory, Cloak Drape (Flexi), Bouquet in 2 versions with or without pose, Under top w/gloves of lace in appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink, TMP & system layer, Gloves in system layer and Leg Skirt (Flexi). Includes alpha mask for system avatars.




LAMU FASHION by Lamu Friedman.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario