Particles Effect

⭐Searcher

martes, 12 de junio de 2018

Entrance no.274


Strong, confidence women are sexy or so does some men thinks and say. After all I believe there's people full of self-confidence and there are those who pretend to be full of confidence. We're all humans and we have emotions and feelings within us, I have both sides the confident and strong one I show before people on a runway and the naive, insecure one when I'm on my own. Which one are you?

•Hair:
Murray - Greta Hair
Sorry for the hair but the brand is under construction and the hair isn't on marketplace.
•Jewelry:
•Clothing:
Compatible with classic and mesh bodies: Maitreya - Belleza - Slink - TMP. Comes in 5 standard sizes for classic avatars: XXS - L.
•Posing:



LUXE PARIS by Mika Palmyra & Parisian Skytower. 

Destination: Backdrop City - Lifestyle & Misc.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario