Particles Effect

⭐Searcher

lunes, 4 de junio de 2018

Entrance no.267


Life's kind of a monotony if you let it be, sometimes you have to escape the monotony and break the rules in order to live an awesome, thrilling life. And so I come to work whenever I want since I'm my own boss lol and I leave work whenever I want also. Life can be fufilling and cool if you allow it.

•Hair:
•Accessorie:
Equal - Fringe Handbag [Gift @ Tres Chic] Until June 10th
•Jewelry:
Safira - Fierce Necklace [Gift @ Tres Chic] Until June 10th
•Dress:
Luxe Paris - Business Blues [Exclusive @ SWANK] June 5-30
Compatible with classic and mesh bodies: Maitreya - Belleza - Slink - TMP - eBody - Tonic - Ocacin.
Comes in 5 standard and fitmesh sizes for classic avatars: XS - XL.



LUXE PARIS by Mika Palmyra & Parisian Skytower. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario