Particles Effect

⭐Searcher

lunes, 28 de mayo de 2018

Entrance no.262


Someone said there's a princess, an angel, a demon or a beast in every woman it all depends which one you awake. I believe we all have different sides but we mostly choose to show one or two to the rest of the world. Just like everyone else I chose to show my sweet side to people and all my sides to the person I consider special.


•Accessories:
C'est la vie - Heart Glasses (Subscriber Gift)
•Jewelry:
Baubles - Bow Earrings (Group Gift)
BG - Boho Bracelets (Group Gift)
•Dress:
Compatible with classic and mesh bodies: Maitreya - Belleza - Slink - TMP - eBody - Tonic - Ocacin.
Comes in 5 standard sizes for classic avatars: XS - XL.
•Posing:
Konpeitou - Good Girl (Gift w/lots of poses)



Virtue by Mistressbonita. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario