Particles Effect

⭐Searcher

jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2020

Entrance no.464




    

I wonder what my purpose in life is? Why do I exist? I've always had a vision of love very romantic, I run away from it yet I wish for it also. Ever since I saw you for the first time I hoped and prayed you would notice me too. Now that time has passed us by, I had come to think that maybe, just maybe, I am your angel. I see for you, I try to care for you and even tough I had loved you and still do, I feel stupid for all of it. Now I understood that you've been through hell and all I want for you is... to be happy. 


🍁Hair:

Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial 2 - Eastern Winds  (Gacha)

🍁Accessories:

Blueberry - Oakley Wings (Silver) (Gacha)

!dM - Lightbringer Light & Stars RARE (Gacha)

Phedora - Leg Accessory Set v.1

-MUSU- Glitter Bomb (202L @ Itty Bitty Titty Committe)

🍁Jewelry:

Chop Zuey - Goddess Behold Set

🍁Clothing:

- A Z U L - Amana Dress [New Release]

This dress is compatible with the following mesh bodies: Belleza F & I, Legacy, Maitreya & Slink. Also it includes HUD to choose any of the two skirt versions and the top. It comes in different colors to choose your favorite.


🍁-A Z U L - Marketplace🍁


- A Z U L - by Mami Jewell. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario