Particles Effect

⭐Searcher

domingo, 12 de julio de 2020

Entrance no.452


I really wish you still were here to see the wonderful things I've been seeing and discovering from this virtual life. I wished so many times I could turn back time and change certain things, to find the right path that take me to you.

☼Hair:
☼Skin:
The body applier skin is the pre-established by Maitreya Lara mesh body Maitreya Mainstore, but you can get this tone America for the following mesh bodies: Maitreya, Belleza & Slink at the satelite store Glam Affair II
☼Eyes:
☼Make-Up:
☼Accessories:
☼Jewelry:
Beautiful set inclues: Bracelets Cuffs, Choker and Earrings also includes HUD.
☼Clothing:
This gown is compatible with mesh bodies only: Belleza, eBody Curvy, Maitreya & Slink.




LUXE PARIS by Parisian Skytower & Mika Palmyra.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario