Particles Effect

⭐Searcher

domingo, 29 de diciembre de 2019

Entrance no.428


Came out of the job and decided to call a cab mean while I waited, I decided to left an arm out of the coat and felt the ice cold one of the last snow of this year on my skin and it burned deep inside my soul. Then I realize that something, that endings can also be new beginnings and I'm thrill for the New Year to start.

•Hair:
•Accessories:
Tres Blah - Cozy Scarf [Gift @ SL Shop&Hop]
•Clothing:
Belle Mode - Axelle Coat Over the Shoulder [@ Infinity Event: Jan 1st - 15th]
Compatible with classic and mesh bodies, comes in 5 standard mesh sizes: XS - XL. Includes HUD with 7 different colors to choose from also includes alpha mask for system body.
Compatible with mesh feet: Maitreya - Belleza - Slink. Also available in other 5 colors: Black - Blue - Beige - Red - White - Brown.
•Posing:

Backdrop:


Belle Mode by Martine Gothly.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario