Particles Effect

⭐Searcher

martes, 17 de diciembre de 2019

Entrance no.418


I woke up today and I realize something in me was different but didn't pay much attention to the matter, I went out on this modern cyber city that even tough some call it the future it still remains with an attitude of the past.

“There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure, I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience.” 
– Motoko Kusanagi


•Hair:
•Accessorries:
•Jewelry:
•Clothing:
Compatible only with mesh bodies: Maitreya - Belleza - Slink. Includes hat.
•Posing:



LUXE PARIS by Parisian Skytower & Mika Palmyra.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario