Particles Effect

⭐Searcher

martes, 9 de abril de 2019

Entrance no.387


We models have busy schedule but I like to take my time and watch as I walk places, see what is nearby, shopping, malls, restaurants, etc.. I had always admired the different architectural structures and I passed by a lovely fountain.

•Hair:
•Accessories:
•Jewelry:
•Clothing:
Compatible with classic and mesh bodies, comes in 5 mesh sizes: XXS - L and one fitmesh size for mesh bodies. Includes 2 HUD's for color and design patterns of coat and top also includes alpha.
Compatible with classic and mesh bodies, comes in 5 mesh sizes: XXS - L, one fitmesh size for mesh bodies and 2 Slink fit versions. Includes HUD with different color and patterns also includes alpha.

•Posing:





{Indyra} by Indyra Seigo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario