Particles Effect

⭐Searcher

viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

Entrance no.322

BlackRose Marketplace

This has been one of my most desired goals to become a mannequin, for the first time I can do it now. I like to try new things, to explore in order to better understand them, changing my doll into things I didn't imagined before it was possible means a lot to me. 

•Hair:
•Accessorie:
BlackRose - Scarf [New Release]
Compatible with classic and mesh bodies: Maitreya - Belleza - Slink - Tonic - Ocacin. Comes in 3 standard sizes for classic avatars: S - L. Includes HUD with various colors and pattern designs.
•Jewelry:
•Posing:




BlackRose by Vasso Graves. 



**Sorry can't give information about skin, I asked permission to upload this photo using the custom made skin from it's creator.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario